Barstool Casino NJ Promo Code & Sign-up Bonus
The Barstool Casino app is now available for download in New Jersey. New players can claim a welcome bonus of risk-free play for up to $1,000 in bonus cash during the first 24 hours when they use the Barstool NJ promo code during signup.
Barstool NJ Casino also offers a variety of regular promotions, an excellent rewards program and a growing collection of more than 175 slots, live dealer games and other table games. The site is also accessible on web browsers for PC and Mac computers. The casino first launched in Michigan and Pennsylvania before making its way to the Garden State.
Read on for more about Barstool’s online casino, welcome bonus, rewards program, regular promotions, banking, customer service and available games.
Barstool Casino NJ promo code 2022
Once you’ve created a Barstool account and used our top Barstool Casino promo code you’ll be eligible for the best Barstool welcome bonus. Next, deposit at least $10 into your online casino wallet and start playing games. You’ll have 24 hours to wager risk-free, based on net losses. If you end up with more wins than losses, you won’t qualify for the offer — even if you saw some losses along the way. The maximum refund is $1,000.
For example, if you wager $100 and end up with $25, Barstool will reimburse your account with $75 in bonus cash ($100 lost minus $25 won) within 72 hours.
|Online Casino||Barstool Casino New Jersey|
|Barstool Casino NJ Promo code||None - Use Links|
|Welcome bonus||Risk-free first 24 hours up to $1,000|
|Legal States||MI, NJ, PA & WV|
|Last updated||October 2022|
Barstool Casino NJ welcome bonus details
Any refund you receive will be as bonus funds with wagering requirements that you’ll need to meet within 30 days. You’ll find it a lot easier to meet the requirements if you play slots, which come with a 5x playthrough requirement. Table games have a 25x wagering requirement.
For example, if you receive $75 in bonus cash, you’d have to wager $375 on slots within a month before being able to withdraw any bonus money winnings. On the other hand, if you use the $75 to play blackjack or other table games, you’d have to bet $1,875 to clear the playthrough requirement.
Just make sure you use our Barstool NJ promo code when opening your new account.
How to open a new Barstool Casino account in NJ
To open an account, head to the Barstool website. The sportsbook will open by default. Then tap the login button in the lower-left corner. The site will automatically route you to the correct state. A new window will open. Tap “Create a New Account,” then follow these steps:
- Enter your email address and choose a username and password.
- Fill out your first and last name, birthday and gender.
- Enter your mailing address, phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click the box for “Sports,” “Casino” or “Both” to answer the question “What are you most interested in?”
- Enter the Barstool Casino NJ promo code.
- If you’d like, click the box to enable Secure Login (two-step verification), or opt to receive an email every time your account is logged in.
- Click the boxes to say that you’ve read and agree with the site’s terms.
- Click “Accept & Continue.”
Barstool New Jersey Casino will use a third-party company to verify your information. If there are any issues, you’ll see the following statement along the top edge of the screen: “Account verification pending. Please click here to upload documents.”
If you’re visiting the site on a PC or Mac computer, you’ll be prompted to download geolocation software.
Is Barstool legal in New Jersey?
Yes. Online gambling in New Jersey is legal as long as players are within state boundaries when wagering with real money. Geolocation software will monitor your location. You must also be at least 21 years old.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement handles licensing and provides oversight. Barstool Casino is licensed under the last available skin under the Resorts Atlantic City license. Contact the DGE at 609-984-0909 or email [email protected] for complaints or concerns.
New players are automatically enrolled in the mychoice loyalty program once they start playing games. Real money wagers earn tier points and mycash dollars. Tier points help you climb the program’s five tiers and benefit from increasing numbers of rewards and perks. The five levels are as follows:
|Mychoice Level||Tier Points|
|Choice||0 - 999|
|Advantage||1,000 - 17,999|
|Preferred||18,000 - 49,999|
|Elite||50,000 - 199,999|
|The Owners Club||200,000+|
You’ll receive one tier point for every $12 that you bet on slots and video poker games, and for every $25 that you bet on table games. You can redeem mycash dollars for free slot play, Barstool merchandise, dining comps, hotel stays, entertainment presales and more at any of Penn National Gaming’s 35 land-based destinations nationwide.
You’ll receive mycash according to the number of tier points you accrue, as follows:
|Tier Level||Tier Points||mycash Earned|
|The Owners Club||50,000||$500|
You can get $1 in free slot play or mychoice merchandise for $1 in mycash. When you use mycash at Penn National Gaming locations, meanwhile, $1 in mycash is equivalent to $2 for dining, hotels and on-property retail shops.
Click the mychoice section under your account menu to visit the store or to check your mycash amount, total tier points and current tier level. Other terms and conditions will apply, so be sure to look over the full program details.
Other Barstool Casino promotions
Less than a month after launch, Barstool Casino NJ offered a half dozen regular promotions. Check the promotions tab at the top of the site to see new offers.
Sportsbook promos will appear on the same page, so you’ll need to sort through all of them to find the casino-specific offers. Here are a few of the offers available at the time of this review:
- Play Casino: Opt in and earn a minimum of 150 mychoice tier points along with a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Table Game Bet & Get: Receive $5 casino bonus cash, up to $50, for every $50 that you bet on live dealer games.
- Jackpot Frenzy: Opt in and receive $25 casino bonus cash if you are actively wagering on casino games when a progressive jackpot hits for either Divine Fortune or Mercy of the Gods.
- Barstool Sportsbook Tailgate Tour & $10K Blackjack Tournament: Opt in and automatically receive one entry into a drawing for one of 30 pairs of tickets to see an NFL game. In addition, receive an extra entry every day you place at least one wager on any blackjack game. The top 20 players with the highest cash blackjack winnings will receive up to $1,000 in casino bonus cash, along with extra entries into the drawing.
Be sure to check the terms and conditions for each offer, however, to look over the full rules.
Barstool Casino NJ app review
Barstool’s app offers online casino and sportsbook access and is available for iOS and Android devices. Operated by Penn National Gaming, the app features everything available on the larger version of the site, including 175-plus slots and table games. The sportsbook will open by default. Switch to the casino using the lower navigation bar.
The dark blue and white color scheme makes it easy to find your way around the site. You’ll find all your settings under the account menu located in the navigation bar along the bottom edge of the screen.
To download the Barstool Casino and Sportsbook app, visit the site on your mobile browser and either log in or sign up for a new account. Once there, you should be able to click the Android or Apple logo to start the download. From there, follow any additional on-screen prompts.
To install the app on an iPhone or iPad touch, you’ll need to be updated to iOS version 13.3 or later. Android devices require version 6.0 and up.
Best features of the Barstool Casino app
So many online casino apps are available in New Jersey, it is easy to see how it can get confusing. Here are some of the areas where Barstool stood out in our review:
- Integrated casino and sportsbook: The Barstool brand is new to online gambling, but its media sites boast a following of more than 60 million unique monthly users. The casino has gotten off to a solid start, while the sportsbook is showing success with a steady stream of promotions involving popular (and often controversial) Barstool personalities.
- Penn National Gaming experience: Barstool has partnered with Penn National Gaming, a well-known and trusted brand in the United States. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, Penn National owns 35 land-based destinations nationwide, including in Las Vegas, St. Louis and Louisiana.
- Solid game selection: While Barstool doesn’t have the largest game library in the Garden State, it’s definitely headed in the right direction. It launched with about 50 titles in August 2021 and boasted more than 175 games at the time of our review just one month later.
- Welcome offer and promotions: Barstool Casino offers new players a full 24 hours of risk-free play up to $1,000. As far as regular promotions, Barstool Casino NJ had six promotions available just a month after launch. The casino clearly intends to compete in the crowded New Jersey market, and all you have to do is sit back and reap the benefits.
- Mychoice Rewards: The mychoice loyalty program lets you accrue tier points and mycash for your casino wagers online, as well as at land-based locations across the country. You can redeem mycash dollars for perks such as bonus cash, merchandise and more at properties nationwide.
Barstool Casino games
Barstool Casino doesn’t offer the largest game collection in New Jersey, but it is adding new titles at a quick pace. Along with a variety of real money slot games and progressive jackpot games, Barstool offers 10-plus live dealer titles from Evolution Gaming, blackjack, roulette, video poker and baccarat.
Featured slots and table games will appear by default when you log in. Use the navigation bar up top to sort titles into categories such as slots, new games, live dealer and table games.
Barstool NJ offers nearly 150 slots, including titles from IGT, NetEnt, WMS, Scientific Games, Spielo and NextGen. If you’d like to play for the chance at a larger jackpot, try a progressive slot from NetEnt. Both Mercy of the Gods and Divine Fortune have a minimum bet of $0.20 with a maximum bet of $100. Other games to check out include the following:
- Volts and Bolts: This mad scientist-themed slot from WMS has five reels and 50 paylines with base-game prizes up to 250x your original wager. The game also features a free spin and a re-spin bonus round, along with four jackpots ranging from mini to grand. The robot symbol is the key to riches, with the potential to win up to 5,000x your original wager. (Min $0.50/Max $50)
- Trollpot 5000: This fun slot from NetEnt starts with a classic three-reel layout and nudges it into the modern day with troll jokers, nudge scatters and cascading reels. Features include three fixed jackpots with the potential to win up to 5,000x your original stake. With just one payline, it’s no surprise that Trollpot 5000 receives a high volatility rating, but its excellent return-to-player rate of 96.19% means you’re likely to see a big payout if the spin goes your way. (Min $0.02/Max $40)
- The Big Easy: New Orleans jazz and the glitz of Mardi Gras are alive in this five-reel, 20-payline slot from Spielo. Look for the Big Easy symbol to trigger the bonus game, in which you pick the number of free spins and the multiplier. It all depends on which of the four jazz clubs you pick, and then your choice of instrument. This is one game you’ll want to keep the soundtrack on high. (Min $0.20/Max $200)
- Triple Diamond: Classic three-reel, nine-payline slot from IGT is straight off the casino floor. While there’s no bonus game, Triple Diamond symbols can pay out up to 25,000x your original wager. (Min $0.10/Max $900)
- The Cheshire Cat: You’ve got a chance for a lot of minor wins in this low- to mid-variance slot from WMS. Based on the familiar Alice in Wonderland theme, this five-reel, 40-payline slot features the smiling cat and all his friends. Win up to 50x your original stake in the base game, plus try your luck in the free spin bonus round, including the opportunity to spin the prize wheel to determine how many wild reels will be activated. (Min $0.40/Max $100)
The Barstool NJ Casino app currently offers more than 35 table games, including 12-plus live dealer games, 10-plus video poker titles and multiple versions each of blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
The table game lobby shows a few of each option. Click the “See More” links to see the full offering for each.
If blackjack is your favorite, you’ll find two versions of Classic Blackjack (one from NetEnt and the other from IGT) with a minimum wager of $0.10 up to a maximum of $5,000 per hand. You’ll also find Evolution Gaming’s First Person Blackjack (min $1/max $5,000).
Roulette fans can play the following:
- Roulette Advanced (min $0.10/max $500)
- American Roulette
- French Roulette
- European Roulette
- First Person Roulette (min $0.20/max $10,000)
Two baccarat games will give players the choice between min $0.10/max $1,000 or min $1/max $5,000.
The following video poker variants are available on the Barstool Casino app:
- Game King Video Poker
- Jacks or Better Double Up (min $0.25/max $100)
- Ten Play Draw Poker Multi-hand (min $0.01/max $50)
- Five Play Draw Poker Multi-hand (min $0.10/max $100)
- Triple Play Draw Poker Multi-hand (min $0.03/max $300)
Live dealer fans will find plenty of action on Barstool’s casino app, including eight blackjack tables with minimum wagers at $5, $30 or $50, and maximums at $5,000.
Other titles include:
- Auto Roulette (min $0.10/max $2,000)
- Roulette (min $0.50/max $2,000)
- Baccarat (min $1/max $2,000)
- Infinite blackjack (min $1/max $5,000)
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em (min $1/max $10,000)
Free and real money casino games at Barstool NJ
Unfortunately, Barstool doesn’t offer a demo mode to let you try games for free before risking any of your own cash.
On the bright side, new players will have 24 hours to try games with the risk-free welcome bonus.
Barstool online casino banking options
Barstool has numerous banking options for its patrons. To get started, click the cashier tab under your account menu.
To make a minimum deposit of at least $10, enter the amount you’d like to transfer to your Barstool wallet and choose one of the banking options below:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover debit or credit card
- Barstool Play+ card (prepaid)
- Apple Pay
- Online banking
- VIP Preferred (ACH e-check)
- Wire transfer
To make a withdrawal, enter the amount you’d like to transfer from your Barstool wallet and select one of the options below:
- Barstool Play+ card
- Online banking
- VIP Preferred (ACH e-check)
- Check by mail
After Barstool’s internal review, it may take anywhere from two to five days for your cash to reach your bank account. Check by USPS mail may take up to 10 days.
Barstool Casino offers an online email form and live chat support, along with a thorough FAQ section for general questions. You’ll find a link to the help center under your account menu. The FAQ topics include the following:
- Password and contact details
- Site issues (including geolocation)
- Responsible gambling
- Casino fairness
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Account details
- Mychoice loyalty program
Barstool Casino background
Founded by Dave Portnoy in 2003, Barstool was first established as a popular (and often controversial) sports media company that branched out into legal sports betting after partnering with Penn National Gaming in 2020.
Barstool added its first integrated casino to its sportsbook app, operated by Penn National Gaming, in Michigan in February 2021, followed in May 2021 in Pennsylvania and August 2021 in New Jersey. In addition to those three states, Barstool Sportsbook is also available in Illinois, Indiana, Colorado and Virginia.
Barstool Casino NJ FAQs
Enter our Barstool Casino code when you register with Barstool Casino in New Jersey and your first 24 hours will be risk-free for up to $1,000. Full Barstool terms and conditions can be found above.
Yes. The Barstool Casino app is available via the site. You can head there and click the download link for Apple iOS or Android.
No. New Jersey gambling laws require that you be physically located within the state to legally wager real money online. The app features built-in geolocation software, and a plug-in is necessary to play on a mobile or web browser.
Yes. You must deposit at least $10 into your balance.
No. Barstool Casino will not charge you a fee to make a deposit or withdrawal; be aware, however, that some third-party banks might. Contact your financial institution for details.